Situated at the gateway to the Mornington Peninsula, RSL Park offers expert services in a unique beachside setting. It is close to shopping precincts, local transport services and is surrounded by expansive gardens.
RSL Park provides a warm and friendly environment where residents can enjoy the comforts of everyday life outside of home. Our well equipped, modern buildings allow residents to enjoy privacy and quiet time, as well as ample opportunity to engage in community activities.
Our dementia unit (memory support centre) provides the latest in care techniques and aims to enrich the lives of residents by providing a safe, secure and happy environment.
RSL Park has full government accreditation and offers:
- Single rooms, with private ensuite facilities (a small number of twin rooms are available for couples)
- Resident focused care with trained staff on duty 24 hours
- Respite care
- Dementia specific care
- Meals cooked fresh daily on the premises
- Comprehensive recreation and therapy programs
- Regular outings, with bus onsite
- Linen and laundry services
- Access to specialist health professionals, such as physiotherapy and podiatry.