Rosewood Gardens is modern, purpose-built home for the elderly located in Ashburton. A safe and welcoming place designed to provide for people who need support in their daily living, as well as those who cherish their independence.
Offering residential care, respite care or just a short break, Rosewood Gardens is a place to call home.
- Single rooms with private ensuite
- 24-hour around the clock care
- Highly trained, committed and caring staff
- Division 1 Nurse on site
- All meals prepared in our kitchen with a focus on variety, quality and nutrition
- Complimentary 24-hour self serve tea and coffee making facilities
- Superb quality furnishings and living areas for residents and their visiting families
- Hairdressing, occupational therapy and podiatry
- Beautiful outdoor areas
- In-house activities and excursions
- Central heating and airconditioning throughout
Dedicated staff assignment.
We do not charge up front bonds or capital payments. No RADs or DAPs, just reasonable weekly fees.
We are focused on ensuring that your loved ones are able to enjoy life to the full.
Use the send enquiry tab to get in touch and chat about how we can assist with your loved one’s future needs, or to arrange a tour of our facilities.