Rosedurnate Aged Care Plus Centre is a warm and inviting aged care centre spread across three levels. It is located just a few minutes from the Parkes town centre and local health services. This facility does not have a fire sprinkler system installed in accordance with the Environmental Planning and Assessment Regulation 2000. This regulation requires a fire sprinkler system to be installed in this facility by December 2016.
- Fully accredited and government approved aged care centre
- All levels of care offered including respite care
- Single and twin rooms, all with air conditioning and built-in wardrobes
- 24 hour on site nursing staff
- Emergency call system in all rooms
- Hairdressing salon on site
- Centre bus
- Seasonally rotating menus and meals freshly prepared by our professional catering team
- Range of personalised lifestyle and wellbeing services
- Caring and Christian environment
- Full time Salvation Army Chaplain on site.