Rosedurnate Aged Care Centre is a warm and inviting aged care centre in a homely setting, spread across three levels. The Centre is located only a few minutes from the Parkes town centre, with convenient access to local services.
- Fully accredited and government approved aged care centre
- All levels of care offered including permanent care, short term respite care, dementia care and palliative care
- 24 hour care from onsite nursing staff
- Single and twin rooms, all with air conditioning and built-in wardrobes
- Person-centred model of care, with personalised care plans tailored for each resident's needs
- Emergency call system in all rooms
- NDIS services and support are available only to residents of the Centre
- Hairdressing salon on site
- Centre bus for residents
- Seasonally rotating menus and meals freshly prepared by our professional catering team
- Range of personalised lifestyle and wellbeing services, and recreational activities
- Our very own Men's Shed on site for our residents to take part in DIY activities, to help keep active
- Caring and Christian environment
- Full time Salvation Army Chaplain on site
Nursing home features
- Medium home (70 beds)
- Specialist services: Allied Health Services such as Osteopathy, Physiotherapy, Podiatry Services, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Optometrist, Audiologist
Types of care
We currently have vacancies at our Centre. For more information please contact our friendly team on 02 6862 2300.
Please sign in to proceed
You must be signed in to apply or save profiles.
Success, your account has been created
An activation email has been sent to the email address you registered with.
You should not be reading this, if you are then something went horribly wrong