Riverside Views boasts contemporary rooms and communal spaces, as well as being architecturally designed to make the most of sweeping views over the picturesque Tamar Valley. Only 15 minutes from the heart of Launceston, Riverside Views balances a peaceful setting with an active community life.
With a range of single rooms to choose from, each with a private ensuite, and carefully landscaped gardens and courtyards, everything has been considered so you can experience a home of comfort and community.
Whether keeping up your strength and balance in the gym, relaxing in the café or library with new friends, or enjoying our engaging lifestyle program, at Riverside Views we want you to enjoy a full quality of life, where the health of your body and mind rests in the best of hands.
- 24 hour care, with Registered Nurses onsite 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Specialised, secure environment for those living with dementia
- Palliative care
- Caring, committed, compassionate staff
- Individualised care and therapy plans
- Respite and permanent care available
- Your own doctor or specialist
- Chef cooked & prepared nutritious and delicious meals.
- Single rooms with private ensuites
- Stunning views of the Tamar Valley or gardens
- Relaxing day rooms, lounges and dining areas
- Beautiful courtyards and gardens
- Private dining room for functions
- Brain gym
- Hairdressing salon
- Sensory room with immersive technology.
Activities and services:
- Personalised lifestyle program, seven days a week
- Regular group and individual outings and community activities
- Bus outings ( scenic drives, shopping trips, lunches)
- Audiometry and audiology
- Dental technician and dentist
- Physiotherapy and physio-aides
- Speech therapy
- Spiritual and pastoral guidance
- Signature by Japara Wellness Package available.
Nursing home features
- Medium home (88 beds)