For 30 years we have provided support for people in the community under the name of Hills Community Support Group. Our history is rich. We focus on people with a disability, people with mental health issues, people who are aged, youth who are at risk, and people who help these people. In short, we support people.
Strengthening Aged Care Support
Embracing an individual approach, our services support elderly people who live in their homes through our In Home services and connection opportunities.
Understanding, trained staff provide:
- In home support which can include domestic, gardening, maintenance and personal care.
- Transport for shopping, specialist appointments and
- Connection to a range of health professionals
- Friendship and recreation opportunities through our
'Get-Away Club', social centres and community activities.
Offering Respite for Care Givers
We understand the need to recharge the batteries for the
Care Giver, so we offer respite for those caring for the elderly.
Our facilities and caring staff offer:
- Overnight respite at our charming Milperra Cottage in
- Short day respite in peoples own home.
- Day respite, including Saturdays, at our social centres for the elderly and people with dementia.
- Understanding and support for those living with dementia through our social centres, in home support and respite.
Click on the 'View website' or 'Send Enquiry" above