Rise provides day centre services at several locations including Forrestfield, Koongamia, Mount Richon, Mundaring, Wembley & Warwick for older people and people with dementia, including:
- Interactive social activities at our social centres
- Men’s Club
- Cuisine Club (formerly Mobile Day Centre)
- Spark of Life (Sunshine Club)
- Exercise Club
- Library Club (in connection with Mundaring Shire)
- A day centre specifically for Aboriginal people - Moorditj Mia and Moorditj Local
- Weekly shopping services to major shopping centres
- The Get Away Club which facilitates recreational and social opportunities through group activities for “well” older people.
All programs are designed with member input. Whether you enjoy social connection at one of our centres or re-connecting with community via our mobile programs, there is something for everyone at a Rise Social Centre.
Centre based care features
Types of care
Additional details: Includes several programs and services for ATSI & dementia clients at several locations