Who are we?
Right At Home Sunshine Coast is a home care and assistance provider dedicated to supporting our older Australians, adults living with a disability, and people recovering from surgery or disease. We provide the support our clients and their families want, when they want it, and how they want it so that they can continue living independently in their homes. Our unwavering mission is to improve the quality of life for those we serve.
How are we different?
At Right At Home, our clients, their families, and our carers are at the centre of everything we do. Our relentless focus on exceptional customer service is what sets us apart and is a breath of fresh air.
- We are contactable 24 hours a day, seven days a week. When you call, you will speak directly with one of our team members
- We provide free in home consultations and care planning
- We provide free supervisory visits to ensure caregivers are following the specifics of the Custom Care Plan
- We provide free support with navigating the government home care system
- Value for money - No administration, case management, exit or subscription fees
- You receive a personal introduction to your carer so that you feel safe and comfortable prior to service commencing
- Our team consists of the best carers on the Sunshine Coast.