Christadelphian Aged Care offer a range of accommodation and care to meet the various needs of each resident with respect and dignity:
- residential care is provided to those who can no longer be supported in their own home. Staff are on hand 24 hours each day & assistance is available for personal, showering, medication supervision and specialsed nursing care.
- our Chefs provide freshly prepared meals cooked at each Home using seasonal produce, serving a variety of tasty dishes.
- a wide range of activities and entertainments are offered which are designed to enhance the quality of life of our residents and maximise their mental and physical wellbeing.
- dementia specific care is offered in a safe, supportive environment where residents are free to wander & enjoy secure landscaped outdoor areas.
- a short stay in our Home can be arranged if the person caring for you needs a break from their caring role. Residential respite care can happen on a planned or an emergency basis.
Ridgeview Aged Care is located at Albion Park in the Illawarra region. This modern facility is set in the foothills of Budderoo National Park in a quiet residential community, and enjoys attractive mountain views.
- Landscaped gardens and delightful courtyards with BBQ facilities
- Well appointed lounges and quiet areas Private function area
- Well stocked library Internet cafe/kiosk
- In-house resident laundry
- Hairdresser on site
- Chapel with multi denominational services.
To complement the 24 hour nursing care at Ridgeview, the entertainment and activities are designed to enhance the quality of life of all our residents and maximise their mental and physical wellbeing. We understand that companionship is important to our residents and seek to offer activities that fulfil their social needs. These include:
- Regular bus outings
- Allied health services such as dentistry, physiotherapy and podiatry
- Diversional therapy, entertainment and activity programs
- Volunteer program
- Pastoral care services offering emotional and spiritual support to residents and their families.
As part of our commitment to providing excellent & personalised care, Ridgeview Aged Care Facility encourages feedback from residents and families through regular consultation sessions.
Ridgeview Aged Care is a modern Home set among the foothills of Budderoo National Park in the Illawarra. This private room features a flatscreen television, wardrobe and a private ensuite. There is also access to a shared balcony with either bushland or courtyard views. For more information or to book a tour of our Home please call 1800 246 637 or visit www.chomes.com.au.
Ridgeview Aged Care is a modern Home set among the foothills of Budderoo National Park in the Illawarra. This companion room features flatscreen televisions, wardrobes and an ensuite. There is also access to a patio with either bushland or courtyard views. For more information or to book a tour of our Home please call 1800 246 637 or visit www.chomes.com.au.
Nursing home features
- Very large home (151 beds)
- Specialist services: Visiting Optometrist, Dentist, Podiatrist, Speech Pathologist, Dietitian
Types of care
Additional details: Volunteer and Pastoral Care program