Offering permanent or respite care, Riddell Gardens matches services to the needs of individual residents. Assistance may take many forms, from help with showering and dressing to any other personal requirements.
Residents can also relax and enjoy the peaceful enclosed courtyard surrounded by age old gum trees. Family members and friends are always welcome to spend time with their loved ones in our comfortable private areas.
Co-located with consulting rooms, residents have access to private appointments with various health professionals and other services.
Following the Prime Diet philosophy, our professional hospitality team prepares well-balanced, healthy and appetising meals. Special dietary requirements are easily accommodated.
- 24 hour care by qualified staff
- "Ageing in Place"
- Permanent and respite care available
- Large Single rooms all with ensuites
- Spacious lounge areas
- Emergency call button system in all rooms and bathrooms
- Safe and secure environment
- Extensive activities programs include outings, hydrotherapy and exercise programs
- Meals prepared by qualified Chefs/Cooks
- On-site personal laundry service
- Church services
- Hairdressing, podiatry, physiotherapy and Dietitian services available
- Co-located with health professional consulting suites.