Welcome to Riddell Gardens.
Nestled in and around a natural setting abundant with flora and fauna, Riddell Gardens in Sunbury has an atmosphere of traditional country charm. Residents can relax and enjoy the peaceful enclosed courtyard surrounded by age old gum trees.
Family and friends are an integral part of the Home’s special community and are actively encouraged to participate in activities, events and celebrations or drop in for lunch or dinner. Dining is a special time for Residents with nutritious and tasty meals prepared daily by the head chef and the hospitality team. These are just some of life’s pleasures which we strongly promote to support our lifestyle philosophy in making every day the best it can be for our Residents.
At Riddell Gardens, the collective focus of our qualified care and services staff is on wellness and encouraging our residents to live a full and meaningful life that complements each and every individual’s choices.
Whether your need is immediate short term assistance or long term care, we look forward to providing you with the guidance and forward planning to make the transition to care with confidence.
- 24 hour care by qualified staff
- "Ageing in Place"
- Permanent and respite care available
- Large Single rooms all with ensuites
- Spacious lounge areas
- Emergency call button system in all rooms and bathrooms
- Safe and secure environment
- Extensive activities programs include outings, hydrotherapy and exercise programs
- Meals prepared by qualified Chefs/Cooks
- On-site personal laundry service
- Church services
- Hairdressing, podiatry, physiotherapy and Dietitian services available
Nursing home features
- Medium home (74 beds)
- Considers partners without an ACAT assessment
- Specialist services: Physiotherapy, dietitian, pet therapy