Resthaven Incorporated has been providing services for older people and their carers since 1935.
Home Care Packages are available to eligible people across regional South Australia, in the Riverland, Limestone Coast, Murray Bridge and the Fleurieu Peninsula, who have been assessed by the Aged Care Assessement Team.
We have six offices throughout regional South Australia:
- 17 Gordon St, Naracoorte
- Unit 1, 6 Davenport St, Millicent
- 88 Adelaide Rd, Murray Bridge
- 9 Rankine St, Strathalbyn
- 50 North Tce, Port Elliot
- 60 East Tce, Loxton.
We provide in home, tailored Home Care Packages, chosen by you to suit your needs and lifestyle. You design services and how your individual budget is used with the assistance of our experienced team who will guide you through the process.
Services may include, personal care, nursing, social support, domestic and shopping assistance, home maintenance, and transport.
Why choose Resthaven?
- friendly local staff trained in home care, clinical care, and dementia care
- support for family carers and listen to their views
- support for people with culturally diverse backgrounds.
Resthaven Community Services also provide in-home care, wellbeing services (individual and group therapies), centre based and in-home carer respite.
For more information, call us or visit our website.