Respite Now is an Australian owned company providing Person-First home & community care (private individualised service & government package brokerage) throughout Melbourne. Respite Now’s mission is to Improve the lives of those needing care now, support to those already caring for someone and guide those who are looking for care services for themselves or a loved one.
Some differences worth considering:
- ClientCarerMatchmaker - Melbourne’s only values, interests & preferences (VIP) care-planning model.
- Dementia specialists (employing the Montessori principles)
- Multi-lingual aged carers
- Sensitively working with CALD & LGBTQI
- Medication & pharmacy deliveries (most of Melbourne)
- Lawn mowing & garden maintenance
- Aged care advice and consultation
- Community involvement through the Senior Scam Alert presentations and talks
HOME & RESPITE CARE – HOW THIS CAN HELP?
Respite Now provides assistance with the following
- Personal hygiene and grooming (washing, showering, dressing)
- Post operative & recuperation care
- Day and overnight respite at your home or place of choice**
- Companion care (someone to spend quality time with)
- Home help (cleaning, washing, change the bed linen, mopping, vacuuming)
- Shopping and meal preparation (we have qualified chefs and cooks)
- Medication delivery (across most of Melbourne)
- Transportation (to the doctor, the shops or out for a coffee)
- Respite Care (give you and your usual carer a break)
- Overnight or 24/7 care (a qualified carer to be on call at your home or place of choice** during the night)
- Lawn mowing, weeding, garden maintenance & window cleaning
- Government aged care and Consumer Directed Care (CDC) advice, assistance.
**Carers can attend to your personal care and companion care needs at hospitals, residential respite facilities or other locations.
CALL OR SEND AN ENQUIRY TO ARRANGE A CONFIDENTIAL DISCUSSION TODAY.