Supported Residential Service
- Short term respite and long term accommodation available
- All single private rooms
- Lockable doors, keys to rooms
- Professional & highly qualified staff available 24 hours a day
- We are situated close to a variety of community services
- Bus stop at end of street, and within walking distance to local shops
- We cater for people who may need some support in the their daily living yet still treasure their independence
- Family and friends are welcome at any time
- Your rights are protected by the Health Services Act, 1988
- A residential statement detailing all of the services and fees provided to all residents & families; no hidden fees or extras
- The homely atmosphere, elegance and charm provides comfort, security and individual freedom for residents
- Freshly cooked meals, all diets catered for
- Assistance with medication
- Your choice of Doctor
- Visiting Hairdresser, Podiatrist and Physiotherapist
- Exciting activity program and entertainment, mini-bus outings
- Your choice of self furnishing or fully furnished rooms.
Our aim is to provide for the physical social and emotional needs of residents.
Our comfortable home offers a wonderful atmosphere, extensive services and amenities in a spacious environment that can truely be called home.