Located in a pleasant residential suburb, our Norwood Home offers 95 beds for our community. Our Home is located close to a new shopping centre and two bus routes service our Home. Our facilities include a chapel, hairdressing salon, activities rooms and facilities for residents to entertain guests in lounges and dining areas - a homely environment delivering services that effectively meet needs.
Regis Retirement Living Tasmania - Norwood consists of 37 single bedroom independent units and two two-bedroom units. These units provide an affordable housing opportunity for older members of the community who wish, because of ageing concerns, to downsize from other forms of accommodation and live in a secure and supportive environment with other older members of the community. Retirement village residents have the opportunity to participate in the Regis Homes Norwood “Leisure & Lifestyle Program”.
We help make the decisions easier by...
- Delivering quality care
- Employing professional staff
- Providing fully accredited services
- Maximising choice and decision making
- Offering comprehensive activity programs
- Providing physical and financial security.
We also provide a range of supportive housing options for our community which include:
- Home care services
- Day respite centres (north and south)
- Specialised dementia care services - in home and residential care
- Residential respite care
- Residential care services
- One and two-bedroom retirement village units (Norwood).
Please contact us for further information on any of our services or to organise a private appointment to visit and confidentially discuss your care and housing needs.
Nursing home features
- Medium home (95 beds)
- Specialist services: Physiotherapy, podiatry, speech therapy
Types of care
- Residential aged care
Please contact us for more information: 1300 998 100