Day Respite is planned around your individual needs and can be arranged at our Day Respite Centre located at 1 Acorn Drive, Warrane and includes:
- Transport to and from the centre;
- Morning/afternoon tea and lunch provided with consideration to special dietary requirements;
- Group and individual activities including crafts;
- Social outings and picnics, and
- Gentle exercise.
Eligibility: You are eligible to access our Day Respite services for Centre Based Care if you:
- Live in the community;
- Have difficulty performing everyday tasks without help;
- Are at risk of being socially isolated, and
- Are aged 65 and over.
Enquiries: we welcome enquiries and can assist with a visit to our centre at WARRANE for a confidential discussion and assessment including information about:
- Transport assistance
- Dietary issues
- Personal care requirements
- Fees and charges.
Our Vision: To be a dynamic, innovative and creative industry leader and provide premium quality aged care services, through effective management by a dedicated professional team
Our Mission: Our mission is to promote and enhance the quality of life of residents entrusted into our care by making our residents the focus of everything we do. This will be achieved in an environment which fosters empowerment, sense of belonging, respect and dignity. We strive to create a reputation within the aged care industry for delivering a high standard of care that has as its core focus continuous quality improvement.
For further information please contact 1300 188 740
Centre based care features
Types of care
Additional details: Respite service included in-home if client unable to attend the Centre