At RDNS (Royal District Nursing Service) we understand that everyone’s journey is different and your health and home care needs are unique.
Established in 1885, RDNS and its group of companies provide home nursing, health and home care services to the aged, ill, injured and disabled.
The RDNS Group includes RDNS and RDNS HomeCare, providers of home based nursing and personal care. Since 1885, our professional and friendly staff have been helping people to remain at home, independent and active in their community.
Your care, your choices
RDNS Home Care Packages are tailored to meet your unique needs. By assisting you to choose the care and support that you need, we can help youto stay in the comfort of your own home.
Your health and wellbeing are our first priority and we’ll work with you to assess your needs and create the best possible care plan and budget, aimed at achieving your personal lifestyle goals. You will be supported by our team of professional Case Managers, 24 hour support and the comfort of dealing with a trusted, caring organisation.
To access a Home Care Package, you must first be assessed as eligible by the Aged Care Assessment.
Service (ACAS in Victoria) or Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT in other states).
If approved, ACAS/ACAT will then identify what level of package you’re eligible for based on your individual needs.
What kinds of services can we provide?
The services available through Home Care Packages are broad and varied, designed to meet your individual needs. Services may vary according to your package level.
Your Care & Service Plan can include, but is not limited to:
- Personal care – including bathing, toileting, dressing and other daily activities
- Support services – cleaning, laundry, gardening, transport, home safety assessment, home maintenance and other areas of general home support
- Clinical care – including general and specialist nursing and other healthcare services as needed
- Skin care – including wound management
- Nutritional support – meal preparation, diet planning and feeding assistance
- Continence management – assistance, products and equipment
- Mobility – personal mobility aids and specialised equipment; and
- Leisure interests and other activities – community activities, hobbies and lifestyle interests.
If you’d like further information or help arranging an assessment, please call us on 1300 334 455.