Princeton View offers 125 beds which includes permanent and respite care.
Offering the local aged community the opportunity to remain within their area and benefit from 24 hour care in a safe and supportive environment.
Some of the features include:
- Fully qualified and committed staff to look after individual requirements – 24 hours a day
- Carefully planned room layouts to maximise privacy, all with ensuites
- Meals cooked on-site and served in one of the four dining areas
- Homely and comfortable sitting rooms and rest areas, TV lounges and sunrooms – plenty of room suitable for family gatherings, craft etc.
- Quiet and secure gardens
- Undercover parking
- Caters for couples.
For further information or to be placed on the waiting list, please contact our Admissions Coordinator.
Nursing home features
- Large home (125 beds)
- Specialist services: Physiotherapy, podiatry, speech pathology, dietitian