PresCare Community Care Brisbane North continues to grow with new clients enjoying our rapid response times and our professional care services. We pride ourselves on responding to referrals and calls for assistance – with a goal of responding within 24 hours.
The guiding principle behind PresCare’s approach to care services is caring for the whole individual – their mental, physical and spiritual wellbeing. Different levels of care are designed to meet the varying needs of our elderly or infirm, while maintaining their independence, dignity and connection to the broader community. Our team in Brisbane North services clients eligible for HCP levels 1 to 4.
A range of services can be offered as part of your care; examples include:
- Assistance with housework, laundry or meal preparation
- Assistance with personal care or activities of daily living
- In-home respite
- Transport and support to attend medical appointments, social outings or shopping
- Support with medication management or clinical needs
- Installation of emergency alarm monitoring systems.
PresCare Brisbane North maintains connection with other community services allowing for comprehensive solutions to identified needs.
If for some reason you are not eligible for our Government co-funded services or wish to top up your funded services, PresCare can provide flexible private services, with fees available on application. Referral forms are not required.