Day Respite is planned around your individual needs and can be arranged at our Day Respite Centre located at 1 Acorn Drive, Warrane and includes:
- Transport to and from the centre;
- Morning/afternoon tea and lunch provided with consideration to special dietary requirements;
- Group and individual activities including crafts;
- Social outings and picnics, and
- Gentle exercise.
Eligibility: You are eligible to access our Day Respite services for Centre Based Care if you:
- Live in the community;
- Have difficulty performing everyday tasks without help;
- Are at risk of being socially isolated, and
- Are aged 65 and over.
Enquiries: we welcome enquiries and can assist with a visit to our centre at WARRANE for a confidential discussion and assessment including information about:
- Transport assistance
- Dietary issues
- Personal care requirements
- Fees and charges.
Our Vision: Excellence and leadership in the provision of aged, community and disability services.
Our Mission: Enriching the lives of others.
For Further Information: Contact 1300 479 933 (select option 3)