Wescott is an innovative and progressive, not for profit, quality provider of aged care services. The facility consists of 128 permanent care beds, 20 community care packages, a day therapy centre and eight independent living units.
We’re equipped with today's technology which enables the staff to care for our ageing population in the happiest environment possible.
However, Wescott still retains some of its heritage charm as illustrated by:
- The historic chapel with its lovely stained glass windows handcrafted over 80 years ago.
- The philosophy of Wescott is to provide a home-like environment, which remains as part of the greater community, based on Christian values.
- Wescott recognizes that each person is a unique human being with his/her own physical, emotional, spiritual, cultural and social needs and respects the worth of each person in its care.
Wescott is able to offer further assistance to its residents and the community by:
- Promoting the right of elderly persons to be supported at home, by providing quality community services and encouraging interaction between its residents and Wescott, and the community clients through its Day Therapy Centre.
- Providing high quality services and care based on sound knowledge and skills and encourages all staff to participate in internal and external education programs.
- Endorsing safe work practices for the wellbeing of its residents, clients and staff through its Occupational Health and Safety Program.
Wescott is situated on the corner of Fullerton & Hereford Streets, Stockton, opposite the Boatrowers Hotel.