Positive rehab is an allied health company based in South Australia working solely within the aged care industry.
Our area of expertise enable us to have an unmatched understanding for the needs of the elderly population, residential funding (ACFI) and CDC operations.
Our Community services include:
- Pain Management Planning and Conduction
- Falls Prevention, Maintenance and Rehabilitation Program
- Exercise Therapy
- Manual Handling Assessments, Training for carers and family members
- Equipment advice and ordering.
- Management of skin and nail disorders, corns, calluses and ingrown toenails, foot infections and ulcerations.
- Assessment of residents and recommendations regarding foot care requirements and complete individual resident Podiatry Care Plans.
- The use of prescription foot orthoses (in-shoe devices), pressure relieving pads or insoles and the fitting and modification of footwear to assist in pain free mobility.
- Functional assessments- personal hygiene care, assistance with meals and toileting.
- Recommend personal equipment to maximize independence and improve quality of life. Eg. Built up cutlery, mobile shower chairs etc.
- Electric wheelchair and scooter assessment, plus assist with hire/purchase.
- “Home modification” assessment for energy conservation and falls prevention.
- Pressure area care assessment and management.
Our mobile exercise team are here to keep you ‘strong, active and independent’
- Trainers that can come out and set up in your hall, garden or 1:1 personal training in your home.
Group Exercise Class:
- Group sessions are a great way to catch up with your neighbours and local community whilst having a lot of fun and are cost effective.
Affordable sessions that can be invoiced via
- DVA Gold Card holders* Invoiced directly to DVA with a referral from the client’s doctor
- CDMP** Up to 5 Sessions bulk billed to Medicare with a referral from the client’s doctor.