PM Village provides supported living for aged people who have been assessed as requiring a low level of care. It is a 51 bed facility and is suited to those who value living in a small community.
PM Village has single units, each with an ensuite. For an inspection of the facility and units please contact the Care Manager on 3261 5133.
Accommodation and all meals, as well as room cleaning, laundry service and activities are provided. Staff experienced in aged care will care for you. An emergency call system is connected from each unit when assistance is required from staff.
There is a bus service which covers the following routes which travel through Bald Hills: Numbers 326 / 327 Strathpine to Toombul and Number 680 Redcliffe to Brisbane City.
There is a Railway Station at Bald Hills providing transport to Brisbane. The Village also has its own bus for transport to shopping and outings.
Telephone sockets are available in each apartment. Television and video facilities are available for residents in the lounge room.
Delicious meals, as well as morning and afternoon teas are freshly prepared and cooked on site.
Visiting services include:
- Ministerial visits fortnightly
- Podiatrist visits every six to eight weeks
- Speech Therapist
- Social Worker
- Hairdresser visits weekly.
PM Village has supplies of large print books and audio tapes. A pharmacist provides a complete pharmaceutical service. Residents also have access to:
- pets therapy
- regular activities and outings - picnics, bus trips, theme days, games & quizzes
- music, craft and discussion groups - sing-a-longs, concerts, community interaction
- movies, gardening, cooking, library visits.
Please phone to arrange an inspection - we would love to show you why we are so proud of PM Village.
Nursing home features
- Medium home (51 beds)
- Specialist services: Physiotherapist, Podiatrist, Dietitian, Speech Pathologist
Types of care
- Residential aged care