Pacific Lodge Aged Care Plus Centre is a vibrant aged care centre offering care and services for people in a supported environment who are more independent and physically able and require some assistance with activities of daily living. The Centre also offers short term respite care and specialised care for behavioural and mental health. The Centre is located just minutes away from public transport, the town centre, Dee Why beach and local services. This facility does not have a fire sprinkler system installed in accordance with the Environmental Planning and Assessment Regulation 2000. This regulation requires a fire sprinkler system to be installed in this facility by December 2016.
- Fully accredited and government approved aged care centre
- Care and services for more independent and physically able residents including respite care
- All single rooms, many with ensuite
- 24 hour emergency call system in all rooms
- Maintained gardens and vegetable patch
- Seasonally rotating menus and meals freshly prepared by our professional catering team
- Range of personalised lifestyle and wellbeing services
- Walking distance to public transport, library, shops and local amenities
- On site chapel
- Caring, Christian environment.