Stockton is an innovative and progressive, not for profit, quality provider of aged care services. The facility consists of 128 permanent care beds, a day therapy centre, and eight retirement living units.
We’re equipped with modern technology which enables the staff to care for our ageing population in the most effective manner possible.
However, Stockton still retains some of its heritage charm as illustrated by:
- The historic chapel with its lovely stained glass windows handcrafted over 80 years ago.
- The philosophy of Stockton is to provide a home-like environment, which remains as part of the greater community, based on Christian values.
- Stockton recognizes that each person is a unique human being with his/her own physical, emotional, spiritual, cultural and social needs and respects the worth of each person in its care.
Stockton is able to offer further assistance to its residents and the community by:
- Promoting the right of elderly persons to be supported at home, by providing quality home care services and encouraging interaction between them when they come to visit our day therapy centre once or twice a week for group sessions - and with our permanent residents.
- Providing high quality services and care based on sound knowledge and skills and encouraging all staff to participate in internal and external education programs.
- Endorsing safe work practices for the wellbeing of its residents, clients and staff through its Occupational Health and Safety Program.
Stockton is situated on the corner of Fullerton & Hereford Streets, Stockton, opposite the Boatrowers Hotel and enjoys uninterrupted water views.
All religions, cultures, and ethnicities warmly welcomed.
Nursing home features
Types of care
- Offers ILUs/Villas and Rental units
Additional details: Units located at Cnr Forfar & Monmouth Sts, Stockton; phone: (02) 4907 1304