Our brand new residential care facility in Toowoomba opening April 2019, is state-of-the-art and makes the most of its tranquil semi-rural setting with spectacular valley views.
Our focus is on keeping people well and agile by bringing meaning and purpose to their lives when they can no longer stay at home. We invite people to come and live life with Ozcare. We encourage and support our residents to keep participating in things they like to do both inside and outside of the facility.
With this in mind, our facility has a family focus incorporating a range of activities for residents to enjoy with visiting family and friends of all ages. From lawn bowls and putt putt to a centrally located coffee shop and children's playground, all surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens and walking paths, there's something for everyone to enjoy.
The facility has numerous cosy and larger common areas for everyone to enjoy, with fireplaces in main lounges. Rooms are beautifully appointed, each with own ensuite and private balcony, creating a modern and homely environment.
Our monthly activities calendar will give you ample opportunity to socialise, get creative, and have some fun. We celebrate special occasions and offer regular bus outings to local shopping centres and attractions and so our residents can enjoy scenic drives.
We offer the highest possible standard of aged care and cater for a wide variety of needs. All residents have access to:
- Physiotherapists, Psychologists, Podiatrists, Dietitians, Speech Pathologist, Dentist, Optometrist and Hairdresser (fees apply in some cases)
- Meals and refreshments - meals are cooked on site and the menu reflects the use of fresh local produce to deliver nutritious and delicious meals which cater to all special dietary requirements
- Assistance with daily living (washing, grooming, continence management, mobility assistance, checking hearing aids, cleaning spectacles, eating and using utensils, including feeding if required)
- Administration of medications, injections, oxygen treatment, wound care, simple dressing materials and stoma care
- Emotional support in adjusting to the new living environment such as access to chaplains, church services, community visitors and appropriate health professionals
- A diverse range of programs and social activities
- Laundry services, postal services, cleaning and maintenance
- 24 hour emergency assistance
- Telephones, Televisions and Wi-Fi
To find out more about our room options, including prices and photos or how to apply, please contact us by phone or email or visit our website.
Nursing home features
Types of care
- Residential aged care