Oxley Home Care is an award-winning, nationally accredited family owned and operated business. For the last 10 years we have been providing in-home care throughout the Sydney metropolitan area, to enable people to have a high quality of life, remain living independently in the comfort of their own home and maintain their social connections with their local community.
We understand that every client is unique and we take our time to get to know them, tailoring our services to meet their needs and wishes. We devise a care plan that’s designed to assist and enable our clients to remain living at home.
Who uses our services?
- Private clients, including self-funded retirees
- Clients utilising Home Care Packages to access in-home care
- Veterans, War Widows and War Widowers who are eligible for Veterans’ Home Care and DVA Community Nursing Care
- Community Service Providers who utilise Oxley Home Care Workers to provide government funded services on their behalf.
Services we provide:
- Dementia specialist care
- Personal care and support
- Light domestic duties
- Meal preparation and diet monitoring
- Palliative care
- Transport, medical appointments and social outings
- Social interaction, engagement and companionship
- In-home respite care
- Overnight care
- In home nursing.
Why choose Oxley Home Care?
- We are a Department of Health Approved Provider – our quality of services, standard of delivery, processes and procedures have been rigorously audited by the Australian Aged Care Quality Agency.
- We provide a 24 hour, seven days a week with an on-call service for all our clients.
- We provide an individual and person-centred approach to in-home care services, working with you to set realistic and achievable goals that meet your needs.
- Our Care Managers will discuss and develop a care plan designed to meet your individual and specific needs.
- We have carefully selected, fully qualified and experienced Care Workers and Nurses who provide exceptional care to all our clients.
- We have a minimum booking of just one hour, which allows for maximum flexibility and affordability.
- No long-term contracts or commitment to minimum weekly hours.
- A Sydney metropolitan focus guarantees that we are close by at all times to manage and support our clients.
- Oxley Home Care is the proud recipient of multiple local and industry awards.
Care services can be provided seven days a week from one hour and up to 24-hour care. We can usually commence services within 24 hours or shorter, depending on the client’s needs.