It's all about you. At Oxley Home Care, we ensure your Home Care Package is tailored to meet your needs and maintain your wellbeing. Why Oxley Home Care?
Oxley Home Care are the community in-home care experts in Sydney. We are an accredited and Government Department of Health Approved Provider of Home Care Services and Home Care Packages. We have been helping Australians live independently at home for over 12 years in Sydney.
We understand that everyone has different needs and interests. We develop your care plan with you, that's tailored to meet your needs.
We appreciate how important it is that the right people are sent to care for you. We ensure our fully experienced and qualified staff are caring and connect well with you.
We ensure continuity of your care, as your care needs change.
The Oxley Home Care difference:
- No start-up, re-assessment or exit fees
- Lower administration costs mean more care hours for you
- Flexible care, tailored to you – services can be combined in any way that suits you.
- Your care can be from just one hour through to regular services and up to overnight and 24-hour live-in care
- Simple and clear monthly statements
- We offer high quality care, as we directly employ all our experienced and qualified Care Workers
- Our Care Workers are consistently reliable, punctual and professional
- A dedicated Manager of our Care Workers ensures our services meet your expectations
- Over a decade servicing the Sydney area
- Contact us 24/7 – we will be there when you need us most
- Personalised and friendly customer service
- Options to self manage your care
How we can support you:
- Home Care Packages – Federal Government subsidised package of home care services
- Private care services – fee per service
- Personal care
- Domestic assistance
- Meal preparation
- Transport & appointments
- Social support & companionship
- Shopping services
- Respite for Carers
- Dementia care
- Allied health, including: physiotherapy, dietician/nutritionist, occupational therapy, speech therapy, podiatry, social work/psychology, exercise physiologist.
Call our friendly team to organise a free in-home consultation or visit our web site – www.oxleyhomecare.com.au
In home care features
Types of care
Home care package (HCP)
Types of care
Additional details: We cater to all cultural and linguistic needs