Opal South Valley is focused on providing a friendly and open atmosphere for its residents and their family. The home is located in Highton near Geelong.
The dedicated staff at Opal South Valley provide residents with care that is delivered in a compassionate way for the best possible quality of life. They offer specialist clinical care, a range of social and recreational programs and tasty, nutritious meals that have been prepared onsite and approved by a Dietitian.
The warm, spacious interior comprises of a range of accommodation alternatives and living spaces. Outdoor areas are also accessible from most areas of the facility. Staff at Opal South Valley maintain strong links to the community to help residents keep up an active and fulfilling lifestyle.
- Exceptional care
- Private or companion bedrooms
- Specialist dementia care with training provided by Alzheimer's Australia
- Respite and palliative care
- Qualified nursing staff onsite at all times
- Medical services including physiotherapy, pharmacy, podiatry, optometry and dental
- Hairdressing salon.
Located in Highton near Geelong, at Opal South Valley our focus is always on providing a friendly and inviting atmosphere for all our residents and families.
In this spacious and light filled home our outstanding staff will help you maintain the highest possible quality of life. This includes nurses on duty 24 hours, specialist clinical care, social and recreational programs and nutritious, homestyle meals freshly cooked onsite.
With our generous accommodation options and living spaces you can be sure you’ll be able to maintain a high level of privacy and comfort. Strong links to the community demonstrate that everything here is designed to help make your life as enjoyable and comfortable as possible
Tours and inspections welcome.
Nursing home features
- Medium home (99 beds)
- Considers partners without an ACAT assessment
- Specialist services: Podiatry, physiotherapy, diversional therapy, massage, aromatherapy