Opal Rutherford is beautifully appointed and located in a peaceful setting with all the amenities of the regional town centre close at hand.
Our residents enjoy participating in a varied lifestyle program which caters to varied tastes and interests. A well attended Carers Support Group provides comfort, support and a sense of community for the families of our residents.
Key features of the home:
- Memory support – care specific to the needs of those living with Dementia.
- Exceptional care for residents including permanent, respite and dementia-specific care.
- A range of rooms available including singles with ensuites, large companions with ensuites, and large suites for couples including a separate living area and kitchenette.
- Luxury rooms with a range of additional services including linen, toiletries, dining options, TV and Wi-Fi packages.
- A registered nurse-led care model, with nurses onsite at all times.
- Medical services including physiotherapy, pharmacy, podiatry, optometry and dental.
- The Opal Menu – home-style, nutritious comfort food cooked fresh onsite.
- Large communal living areas, dining rooms and outdoor gardens.
- A range of lifestyle activities and outings.
- Hairdressing salon and café.
Nursing home features
Types of care
At Opal Rutherford our focus is always on providing a friendly and inviting atmosphere for all our residents and families.
In this spacious and light filled home our outstanding staff will help you maintain the highest possible quality of life. This includes specialist clinical care, social and recreational programs and nutritious, home-style meals freshly cooked on-site.
With our range of generous accommodation options and living spaces you can be sure you’ll be able to maintain a high level of safety and comfort. Strong links to the community demonstrate that everything here is designed to help make your life as enjoyable and comfortable as possible.