Opal Roxburgh is focused on providing a friendly and open atmosphere for its residents and their family. The home is conveniently located in Melbourne’s Meadow Heights area.
The dedicated staff at Opal Roxburgh provide residents with care that is delivered in a compassionate way for the best possible quality of life. They offer specialist clinical care, a range of social and recreational programs and tasty, nutritious meals that have been prepared onsite and approved by a Dietitian.
The warm, spacious interior comprises of a range of accommodation alternatives and living spaces. Outdoor areas are also accessible from most areas of the facility. Staff at Opal Roxburgh maintain strong links to the community to help residents keep up an active and fulfilling lifestyle.
- Exceptional care
- Private or companion bedrooms
- Specialist dementia care with training provided by Alzheimer's Australia
- Respite and palliative care
- Qualified nursing staff onsite at all times
- Medical services including physiotherapy, pharmacy, podiatry, optometry and dental
- Hairdressing services.
Nursing home features
- Medium home (63 beds)
- Considers partners without an ACAT assessment
- Specialist services: Podiatry, physiotherapy, diversional therapy, massage, aromatherapy
Types of care
- Residential aged care