Opal Murwillumbah is focused on providing a friendly and open atmosphere for its residents & their family. The home is idyllically positioned in the beautiful Tweed Valley in northern NSW.
The dedicated staff at Opal Murwillumbah provide residents with care that is delivered in a compassionate way for the best possible quality of life. They offer specialist clinical care, a range of social and recreational programs and tasty, nutritious meals that have been prepared onsite and approved by a Dietitian.
The warm, spacious interior comprises of a range of accommodation alternatives and living spaces. Outdoor areas are also accessible from most areas of the facility. Staff at Opal Murwillumbah maintain strong links to the community to help residents keep up an active and fulfilling lifestyle.
- Exceptional care
- Private or companion bedrooms
- Specialist dementia care with training provided by Alzheimer's Australia
- Respite and palliative care
- Qualified nursing staff onsite at all times
- Medical services including physiotherapy, pharmacy, podiatry, optometry and dental.