A premier residential aged care home located in the suburb of Murdoch, at Opal Murdoch our focus is always on providing a friendly and inviting atmosphere for all our residents and families.
In this spacious and light filled home our outstanding staff will help you maintain the highest possible quality of life. This includes specialist clinical care, social and recreational programs and nutritious, homestyle meals freshly cooked onsite.
With our range of generous accommodation options and living spaces you can be sure you’ll be able to maintain a high level of privacy and comfort. Strong links to the community demonstrate that everything here is designed to help make your life as enjoyable and comfortable as possible.
Types of Care Provided:
- Dementia care
- High level care
- Palliative care
- Permanent care
- Respite care
- Extra services.
- Exceptional care for residents including permanent and respite accommodation.
- Private or companion bedrooms and suites available.
- Dedicated team specialising and trained in providing dementia care.
- Access to a Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, and a visiting Podiatrist.
- A choice of fresh Chef prepared meals, cooked onsite.
- A range of indoor and outdoor communal and activity areas.
- Engaging social and recreational programs.
- Strong links to the local community.