Opal Mudgee is focused on providing a friendly & open atmosphere for its residents and their family. The home is located in the scenic Cudgegong Valley.
The dedicated team at Opal Mudgee provide residents with care that is delivered in a compassionate way for the best possible quality of life. They offer exceptional clinical care, a range of social and recreational programs and tasty, nutritious meals that have been prepared onsite.
The warm, spacious interior comprises of a range of accommodation alternatives and living spaces. Beautiful outdoor areas are also accessible throughout the home. The team at Opal Mudgee maintain strong links to the community to help residents keep up an active and fulfilling lifestyle.
- Exceptional care
- Private or companion bedrooms
- Memory support – care specific to the needs of those living with Dementia
- Respite and palliative care
- Qualified nursing team onsite at all times
- Medical services including physiotherapy, pharmacy, podiatry, optometry and dental
- Hairdressing services.
Nursing home features
- Small home (48 beds)
- Specialist services: Physiotherapy, podiatry, optometry, pain management, massage