Located in the beautiful suburb of Myaree, at Opal Melville our focus is always on providing an inviting atmosphere for all our residents and families.
In this warm and friendly home our caring and outstanding staff will help you maintain the highest possible quality of life. This includes specialist clinical care, social and recreational programs and nutritious, homestyle meals freshly cooked onsite.
Types of Care Provided:
- Permanent care
- Respite care
- Palliative care
- Extra services.
- Exceptional care for residents including permanent and respite accommodation.
- Single rooms with a separate lounge and dining room or studio apartments are available.
- All rooms have 24 hour monitored emergency call systems.
- Access to a Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, and a visiting Podiatrist.
- A choice of fresh Chef prepared meals, cooked onsite.
- Indoor and outdoor communal areas plus a private dining room for special occasions.
- Engaging social and lifestyle programs.
- Strong links to the local community.
This lovely and spacious largely self contained apartment offers a leafy, secure and quiet retreat Hidden away in landscaped cottage garden surrounds, the Garden Retreat Apartment is secure and offers ample living space combined with access to beautiful private outdoor areas Inside, space abounds with a generous kitchenette/dining and lounge room space with double sliding door access to a large private garden courtyard. The unusually large courtyard can accommodate a good size outdoor table and offers a secluded and peaceful place to enjoy a coffee or glass of wine with friends.
Nursing home features
- Medium home (50 beds)
- Has extra service beds
- Specialist services: Diversional therapy
Types of care
Additional details: Non secure dementia care, resident's pets welcome (conditions apply)