Opal Macquarie Place is focused on providing a friendly and open atmosphere for its residents and their family. The home is nestled in tranquil Cameron Park and is a short trip to the Newcastle CBD and the M1.
The dedicated team at Opal Macquarie Place provide residents with care that is delivered in a compassionate way for the best possible quality of life. They offer exceptional clinical care, a range of social and recreational programs and tasty, nutritious meals that have been prepared onsite.
The warm, spacious interior comprises of a range of accommodation alternatives and living spaces. Beautiful outdoor areas are also accessible throughout the home for get-togethers and entertaining. The team Opal Macquarie Place maintains strong links to the community to help residents keep up an active and fulfilling lifestyle.
- Exceptional care
- Private or companion bedrooms
- Memory support – care specific to the needs of those living with Dementia
- Respite and palliative care
- Qualified nursing team onsite at all times
- Medical services including physiotherapy, pharmacy, podiatry, optometry and dental
- Hairdressing salon
- Private dining room
Nursing home features
Types of care