Opal Macquarie Place is focused on providing a friendly and open atmosphere for its residents and their family. The home is nestled in tranquil Cameron Park and is a short trip to the Newcastle CBD and the M1.
The dedicated staff at Opal Macquarie Place provide residents with care that is delivered in a compassionate way for the best possible quality of life. They offer specialist clinical care, a range of social and recreational programs and tasty, nutritious meals that have been prepared onsite and approved by a Dietitian.
The warm, spacious interior comprises of a range of accommodation alternatives and living spaces. Outdoor areas are also accessible from most areas of the facility for get-togethers and entertaining. Staff at Opal Macquarie Place maintain strong links to the community to help residents keep up an active and fulfilling lifestyle.
- Exceptional care
- Private or companion bedrooms
- Specialist dementia care with training provided by Alzheimer's Australia
- Respite and palliative care
- Qualified nursing staff onsite at all times
- Medical services including physiotherapy, pharmacy, podiatry, optometry and dental
- Hairdressing salon
- Private dining room.