Situated on the Gold Coast just a few minutes from the water, at Opal Leamington our focus is always on providing a friendly and inviting atmosphere for all our residents and families. In this warm and friendly home our caring and outstanding staff will help you maintain the highest possible quality of life.
This includes specialist clinical care, social and recreational programs and nutritious, homestyle meals freshly cooked onsite. With our range of accommodation options and living spaces you can be sure you’ll be able to maintain a high level of safety and comfort. Strong links to the community demonstrate that everything here is designed to help make your life as enjoyable and comfortable as possible.
Individuals can spend time relaxing in the garden, join the daily walking program or enjoy a range of other organised activities. The lifestyle program includes regular guests and supervised outings. The onsite physiotherapist works in conjunction with physiotherapy aides and offers supervised exercise, walking programs and a pain management clinic five days a week.
- Exceptional care for residents
- Private or companion
- Specialist dementia care with training provided by Alzheimer’s Australia
- Respite and palliative care available
- Qualified nursing staff onsite at all times
- Medical services including physiotherapy, pharmacy, podiatry and dental
- Fresh, Dietitian approved meals prepared and cooked onsite
- A range of indoor and outdoor engaging social and recreational programs
- Strong links to the community.
Nursing home features
Types of care
Opal Leamington offers a range of light filled single and companion rooms with both private and shared ensuites. The home offers a Registered Nurse led approach to care, fresh home style meals, a fantastic recreational program and room to socialise with family and friends. The strength of Opal Leamington isn't just our expert clinical care, it's the people who share it together. We warmly invite you to come and meet our team and experience the opal Leamington community.