Opal Hillside is focused on providing a friendly and inviting atmosphere for residents and their family. The home is located at Mount Hutton in the beautiful Lake Macquarie region of NSW.
The dedicated team at Opal Hillside provide residents with expert clinical care, a range of social and recreational programs tailored to residents interests and hobbies, and tasty, nutritious meals prepared by the in-home Chef and catering team.
The warm, spacious interior comprises of a range of accommodation alternatives and living spaces. Beautiful outdoor areas are also accessible throughout the home. The team at Opal Hillside maintain strong links to the community to help residents keep up an active and fulfilling lifestyle.
- Private or companion bedrooms
- Memory support – care specific to the needs of those living with Dementia
- 24 hour qualified nurse led care model
- Respite and palliative care
- Medical services including physiotherapy, pharmacy, podiatry, optometry and dental
- Beauty and hairdressing services
- Cafe with alfresco dining area
Nursing home features
- Very large home (182 beds)
- Considers partners without an ACAT assessment
- Specialist services: Pain & physiotherapy management
Types of care
Additional details: Lifestyle programs available