Opal Greenfern Place is focused on providing a friendly and open atmosphere for its residents and their family. The home is located in Browns Plains in the Logan Shire of Queensland’s Great South East.
The dedicated team at Opal Greenfern Place provide residents with care that is delivered in a compassionate way for the best possible quality of life. They offer exceptional clinical care, a range of social and recreational programs and tasty, nutritious meals that have been prepared onsite.
The warm, spacious interior comprises of a range of accommodation alternatives and living spaces. Beautiful outdoor areas are also accessible throughout the home. The team at Opal Greenfern Place maintains strong links to the community to help residents keep up an active and fulfilling lifestyle.
- Exceptional care
- Private or companion bedrooms
- Memory support – care specific to the needs of those living with Dementia
- Respite and palliative care
- Qualified nursing team onsite at all times
- Medical services including physiotherapy, pharmacy, podiatry, optometry and dental
- Hairdressing services
- Formal dining room and café
Nursing home features
- Large home (128 beds)
- Considers partners without an ACAT assessment
- Has extra service beds
- Specialist services: Diversional therapy, physiotherapy, podiatry, optometry, palliative care
Types of care
Opal Greenfern Place offers a range of light-filled and spacious single and companion rooms and all with private ensuites.
The home delivers an excellent Registered Nurse led approach to care, deliciously fresh home-style meals, a fantastic recreational program and room to socialise with friends and family.
The strength of Opal Greenfern Place isn’t just our expert clinical care and beautiful home. It’s the people who share it together. We warmly invite you to come and meet our team and experience the Opal Greenfern Place community.
Companion rooms are spacious, light-filled and furnished at a superior level with shared ensuite.