Opal Glenmere is focused on providing a friendly and open atmosphere for its residents and their family. The home is located in a tranquil bush setting with landscaped gardens and a large koi pond.
The dedicated team at Opal Glenmere provide residents with care that is delivered in a compassionate way for the best possible quality of life. They offer exceptional clinical care, a range of social and recreational programs and tasty, nutritious meals that have been prepared onsite.
The warm, spacious interior comprises of a range of accommodation alternatives and living spaces. Beautiful outdoor areas are also accessible throughout the homey. The team at Opal Glenmere maintain strong links to the community to help residents keep up an active and fulfilling lifestyle.
- Exceptional care
- Private or companion bedrooms
- Memory support – care specific to the needs of those living with Dementia
- Respite and palliative care
- Qualified nursing team onsite at all times
- Medical services including physiotherapy, pharmacy, podiatry, optometry and dental
- Hairdressing salon
- Café and library
Nursing home features
- Large home (121 beds)
- Considers partners without an ACAT assessment
- Specialist services: Optometry, podiatry, physiotherapy, speech therapy, lifestyle programs, pain management
Types of care
Additional details: Bush setting