Set amongst tranquil gardens with easy access to the Hopkins River and beaches, at Opal Gillin Park our focus is always on providing a friendly and inviting atmosphere for all our residents and families.
In this warm and friendly home our outstanding staff will help you maintain the highest possible quality of life. This includes specialist clinical care, social and recreational programs and nutritious, home-style meals freshly cooked onsite.
With our range of generous accommodation options and living spaces you can be sure you’ll be able to maintain a high level of privacy and comfort. Strong links to the community demonstrate that everything here is designed to help make your life as enjoyable and comfortable as possible.
- Exceptional care
- Private or companion bedrooms
- Specialist dementia care and medical services including podiatry, physiotherapy and pain management programs
- All meals are Dietitian approved and cooked fresh on site
- Social activities includes pet therapy, music therapy, gardening, sing alongs, happy hours and movies
- Onsite hairdressing salon and café.
Nursing home features
- Small home (46 beds)
- Considers partners without an ACAT assessment
- Specialist services: Podiatry, physiotherapy, diversional therapy, massage, aromatherapy, reflexology
Types of care
- Residential aged care