After opening our doors in July 2016, this new 133 bed home, located in the sought after inner west suburb of Ashfield, offers the ultimate in comfort and care. Residents and their families can make the most of the facilities & services on offer. This includes specialist clinical care, recreational programs, home-style fresh meals cooked on site, access to physiotherapy services, a café, hairdressers and additional premium products and services. All while receiving the highest possible quality of care from our caring and compassionate staff.
Opal Cardinal Freeman offers spacious single bedrooms with ensuites, and a number with private balconies. There is a range of shared living, dining and activity areas for residents and visiting family and friends to enjoy. The home also offers a specialist Memory Support unit, with a courtyard garden to provide specialist support & care to people living with dementia.
- Rooms are private, comfortable, spacious with contemporary furnishings designed for aged care needs and have built in wardrobes for personal storage.
- All rooms have easy access to dining and lounge rooms, activities room, cafe, hairdressing salon, external courtyards and gardens.
- All residents have access to dementia specific care and also a range of medical services including podiatry, physiotherapy and pain management programs.
- All meals are Dietitian approved and cooked fresh on-site.
- Activities are engaging and social and include pet therapy, music therapy, gardening, sing alongs, happy hours and movies.
- Hairdressing services and outings to external activities provided at a nominal cost.