Opal Caloundra is focused on providing a friendly and open atmosphere for its residents and their family. The home is located in a quiet residential street.
The dedicated staff at Opal Caloundra provide residents with care that is delivered in a compassionate way for the best possible quality of life. They offer specialist clinical care, a range of social and recreational programs and tasty, nutritious meals that have been prepared onsite and approved by a Dietitian.
The warm, spacious interior comprises of a range of accommodation alternatives and living spaces. Outdoor areas are also accessible from most areas of the facility. Staff at Opal Caloundra maintain strong links to the community to help residents keep up an active and fulfilling lifestyle.
- Key features:
- Exceptional care
- Private or companion bedrooms
- Specialist dementia care with training provided by Alzheimer's Australia
- Respite and palliative care
- Qualified nursing staff onsite at all times
- Medical services including physiotherapy, pharmacy, podiatry, optometry and dental
- Hairdressing services
Nursing home features
- Medium home (69 beds)
- Specialist services: Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Diversional Therapy, Optometry, Speech Therapy, Audiology, Dental
Types of care
Opal Caloundra offers a range of light-filled companion rooms.
The home delivers an excellent Registered Nurse led approach to care, deliciously fresh home-style meals, a fantastic recreational program and room to socialise with friends and family.
The strength of Opal Caloundra isn’t just our expert clinical care and beautiful home. It’s the people who share it together. We warmly invite you to come and meet our team and experience the Opal Caloundra community.
Superior single rooms with shared ensuite are private, clean, fresh and appropriately furnished.