Opal By the Bay is focused on providing a friendly and open atmosphere for its residents and their family. The home is located in Mount Martha and close to the picturesque Mornington Peninsula.
The dedicated staff at Opal By the Bay provide residents with care that is delivered in a compassionate way for the best possible quality of life. They offer specialist clinical care, a range of social and recreational programs and tasty, nutritious meals that have been prepared onsite and approved by a Dietitian.
The warm, spacious interior comprises of a range of accommodation alternatives and living spaces. Outdoor areas are also accessible from most areas of the facility. Staff at Opal By the Bay maintain strong links to the community to help residents keep up an active and fulfilling lifestyle.
- Exceptional care
- Private or companion bedrooms
- Specialist dementia care with training provided by Alzheimer's Australia
- Respite and palliative care
- Qualified nursing staff onsite at all times
- Medical services including physiotherapy, pharmacy, podiatry, optometry and dental
- Hairdressing salon
- Café, cocktail bar and private dining rooms available
- Cinema and Hydrotherapy pool.
Located in Mount Martha and close to the picturesque Mornington Peninsula, at Opal By The Bay our focus is always on providing a friendly and inviting atmosphere for all our residents and families.
In this spacious and light filled modern home our outstanding staff will help you maintain the highest possible quality of life. This includes specialist clinical care, nurses on duty 24 hours, social and recreational programs and nutritious, homestyle chef prepared meals freshly cooked onsite.
With our range of luxury accommodation options and living spaces as well as beautifully landscaped outdoor living areas you can be sure you’ll be able to maintain a high level of privacy and comfort. Strong links to the community demonstrate that everything here is designed to help make your life as enjoyable and comfortable as possible.
All single rooms with ensuites and a view to courtyard gardens.On site physio, hydrotherapy pool, movie theatre, hairdresser and cafe. Some rooms have a kitchenette and are priced accordingly. Inspection tours welcome.
Nursing home features
- Large home (140 beds)
- Considers partners without an ACAT assessment
- Has extra service beds
- Specialist services: Podiatry, physiotherapy, diversional therapy, massage, aromatherapy, therapy pool