Opal Blacktown is a recently opened, state-of-the-art care home located in the heart of Sydney's Greater West. Close to Blacktown Hospital and just a short walk to Westpoint Shopping Centre and public transport options.
Designed with lifestyle in mind, generous accommodation, luxurious living areas and outdoor terraces in which to relax with friends and family.
If you enjoy music, our signature Music Therapy program provides wonderful opportunities for expression through song - from writing and performing music to simply enjoying a sing-a-long around the piano with friends. Other groups include arts and crafts, gardening and cooking.
- Exceptional care
- Private or companion bedrooms
- Memory support – care specific to the needs of those living with Dementia
- Respite and palliative care
- Qualified nursing team onsite at all times
- Medical services including physiotherapy, pharmacy, podiatry, optometry and dental, Hairdressing salon
Nursing home features
Types of care