Austral House provides female only accommodation for women living with dementia in a secure environment. Conveniently located in North Manly, at Opal Austral House our focus is always on providing an inviting atmosphere for all our residents and families.
In this warm and friendly home our caring and outstanding staff will help you maintain the highest possible quality of life. This includes specialist clinical care, social and recreational programs and nutritious, homestyle meals freshly cooked onsite.
With our range of accommodation options and living spaces you can be sure you’ll be able to maintain a high level of safety and comfort. Strong links to the community demonstrate that everything here is designed to help make your life as enjoyable and comfortable as possible.
- Exceptional care for residents
- Women’s only home with specialist care for women living with dementia
- Specialist staff training provided by Alzheimer’s Australia
- Private or companion bedrooms
- Qualified nursing staff onsite at all times
- Medical services including physiotherapy, pharmacy, podiatry and dental
- Fresh, Dietitian approved meals prepared and cooked onsite
- A range of indoor and outdoor engaging social and recreational programs
- Hairdressing services
- Strong links to the local community.