Situated in the beautiful World Heritage Blue Mountains, Anita Villa is one of Katoomba’s oldest historic buildings dating back to 1911 when it was a former guest house.
At Opal Anita Villa our focus is always on providing an inviting atmosphere for all our residents and families. In this warm and friendly home our caring and outstanding staff will help you maintain the highest possible quality of life. This includes specialist clinical care, social and recreational programs and nutritious, homestyle meals freshly cooked onsite.
With our range of accommodation options and living spaces you can be sure you’ll be able to maintain a high level of safety and comfort. Strong links to the community demonstrate that everything here is designed to help make your life as enjoyable and comfortable as possible.
- Exceptional care for residents
- Private or companion
- Specialist dementia care with training provided by Alzheimer’s Australia
- Respite and palliative care available
- Qualified nursing staff onsite at all times
- Medical services including physiotherapy, pharmacy, podiatry and dental
- Fresh, Dietitian approved meals prepared and cooked onsite
- A range of indoor and outdoor engaging social and recreational programs
- Hairdressing services
- Strong links to the community.