Opal Aged Care is excited to announce the opening of Opal Alfred Cove; our new 119-bed residential aged care home in the heart of Melville, WA.
Conveniently located close to two hospitals – Fiona Stanley and St John of God – the home offers the Melville community access to the very best specialist aged care services including permanent, respite and dementia-specific care.
The specialist memory support wing and memory garden are accessible for residents to safely enjoy with families and friends. The beautifully designed home offers generous accommodation options including premium single and companion rooms, luxurious indoor and outdoor communal areas, lifestyle programs, an on-site self-service café, a hairdressing salon and bus services.
Residents and their families can enjoy being nearby to places such as Marmion Reserve and Garden City Mall. Enjoy ample public transport and visits to Perth City CBD, all within a short drive from the home.
- Exceptional care
- Private or companion bedrooms
- Memory support – care specific to the needs of those living with Dementia
- Respite and palliative care
- Qualified nursing team onsite at all times
- Medical services including physiotherapy, pharmacy, podiatry, optometry and dental, Hairdressing salon
Nursing home features
- Large home (119 beds)
- Considers partners without an ACAT assessment
- Specialist services: Dietitian, physiotherapy, speech pathology, podiatry, optometry, diversional therapy
Types of care
Additional details: Now Open