Bob Nixon B.Com., Dip.Ed. is an Accredited Aged Care Professional™ with extensive experience providing caring advice since 1973.
Serving the needs of people in the Western & Northern Suburbs of Melbourne and nearby regional centres.
Bob now holds the additional designation of an Aged Care Professional™ having completed appropriate training in this regard and can help you with:
- Analysis of the person’s financial position
- Advice on possible strategic options:
- Family Home: Retain | Rent | Sell RAD
- Pay all | Pay some | Pay none
- Trust/Bond Options: if applicable.
- Optimisation of fees and charges
- Checking the impact on Centrelink/DVA
- Planning to cover cashflow needs
- Completing the paperwork
- Estate planning review
- Investing surplus monies if any.
“There are many issues to resolve when one or both of a couple face the need to enter Aged Care.
The most emotional questions usually revolve around how to best deal with the family home and how to fund the RAD (Refundable Accommodation Deposit).
Whilst we employ the most sophisticated computer software to calculate the `answer’ to these questions I want to assure you that I have been around long enough to know that sometimes the emotional answer must prevail.
I must act in the best interest of my client but I know it is not just about the money, it is about the comfort and peace of mind of people!”
Call today to arrange a meeting
Office Phone: 03 5428 0123 Emergency: 0412 335 246