It is our mission to support our clients and their families in every way possible throughout transition to aged care, retirement or downsizing the home. Finding suitable aged care accommodation and making the associated decisions is a challenging process to navigate.
Our services assist you to manage all the key decisions in a coordinated and structured way.
We have clear upfront costs that can often be paid with the sale of the home. We offer a free initial half hour consult and we can come to you!
We also have offices in Carrum Downs, Melbourne and Geelong.
Please email us by clicking on the send enquiry tab above, or call us on 1300 064 669.
- Find the appropriate accommodation solution for you or your loved one, we will shortlist appropriate facilities or villages, accompany you to tours and negotiate with providers.
- Create a Strategy Paper modelling your options for funding aged care and how this impacts on your cash flow, pension and estate.
- No extra cost to you
- Established in partnership with Opteon Victoria Pty Ltd, one of the largest and most respected property valuation firms in Australia
- Appoint a suitable Real Estate Agent, prepare the home for sale, organise a valuation, inspections, conveyancing, renting and more.
- Review aged care resident agreements, create wills and power of attorney documents, ensure estate planning considerations are managed.
Why choose us?
- Free initial half hour consult
- We can come to you, or we have a range of office locations
- We are a personalised and experienced team, committed to building relationships with our clients and their families
- We address all key decisions in a coordinated way.
I cannot speak more highly of the kindness, integrity and professionalism of Dean and the staff at Ninox Advisory. When my mother needed the support of permanent residential care, Dean expedited the sale of her house and negotiated the best possible contract with the nursing home of our choice. He kept me informed throughout and was always available to answer my many questions. Dean's expert guidance and support made a difficult and emotional process so much easier. My mother is settled and happy now and I am really enjoying our time together.