Nextt is part of the Nextt Group, Australia’s largest private, integrated community health provider. We offer in-home services to individuals at all stages of life, from infants through to older Australians.
The Nextt Group supports consumers by offering a diverse range of care options, with a focus on keeping people living at home independently and safely, and on working alongside them to help them remain engaged in their. community.
Our consumer-centric service delivery model focuses on:
- Choice, control and transparency
- Wellness and continuity of care
- Independence, social inclusion and opportunities for re-ablement
Nextt currently provides a full range of Government funded services across Victoria including:
- Supporting Veterans under the DVA Veteran’s Home Care program
- Servicing Home Care Package consumers at low and high levels of care
- Providing personal care and social support under the HACC (CHSP) program
The Group also services a large private client base across the state.
Our professional and experienced case managers are available for in-home visits to assess your needs and to tailor a program of services designed around your individual health requirements and your personal preferences, supporting you to identify and achieve your goals. Our staff will work alongside you to provide you with a friendly, efficient and quality service that will meet your lifestyle, including your cultural, linguistic or religious requirements. We will monitor and supervise your care and your circumstances to ensure that your support services remain appropriate for you as your needs change.
Our services are as flexible and personalised as you want them to be, but, at a minimum, include:
- Personal care - such as help with showering, dressing, shaving, oral care and meal preparation
- Domestic support - light housework, laundry and chores
- Social support - companionship on outings, visits or appointments
- Transport – to and from your chosen outing or activities
- Respite care - allowing your carer to take a break
- Nursing care - medication administration, wound care and other nursing support
- Allied health - arranging occupational therapy and physiotherapy and podiatry services.